Sunday, January 17, 2010

Family? Bullshit!


I'm sitting here alone...

My nose is running,my stomach is bleeding inside,my throat is scratchy-sore,and i couldn't sleep in these suffers...

Why did i become this pathethical handicapped useless thing?
What did i do this all for?

Only for those...that may concern...
Wish that they were concern...
At least understanding that this illness is happened caused in the name of family and togetherness...

But then Jesus asked,
When i'm in hunger...did u feed me?
When i'm in thirst...did u gave me drink?
When i'm in cold...did u give me clothes?

No,Lord...
They disposed my food,they took my water,and they dont even care for my restlessness body...

Shall I still pretend them as family,Dear Lord?

Monday, December 7, 2009 at 4:42am

3 comments:

  1. why are you thinking like this?
    The God I know, never asked that kind of questions. Family, especially parents always care for their children... it depends how you see it...
    I am really dissapointed if this is what you think about your family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is not about the family that we know...

    this poem is about a "different family" out there...it's just like a brotherhood, a social interest group, another family but not my home family. its not about a family where i was born, where i was grew up on, neither my blood family.

    its a family that i found outside house, social group, same people with same interest gathering together.....actually not all the member. its just only dedicated for one member.....one selfish member....

    got me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that's a relieve to hear... but I think you shouldn't address that as a family...
    Its not comfortable to hear my brother think about his own family that way, you know... Though I don't know about the real situation, but more or less we are sharing the same source of blood...

    ReplyDelete