Sunday, January 17, 2010

One Step Higher..


30 days ago,i was resign from my former job,got some plans on head,imagining a new life on a new island,new people and new experiences..just before to found out,my life was crashed by the quake happened on Padang.

20 days ago every plans and every vision blows down! What will i do..? I started to panic..

Fifteen days ago i was so jobless that i afraid to live. Even to face the day,and don't wanna wake up for tommorow...

Ten days ago..I surrender all and began to wept.. Whatever will be,let them be. Whatever will happen,let them happen. I even ready to had my life ends,or simply heading nowhere. I'm so screwed..

Two days ago,still belonging nowhere..

Yesterday,i was offered 5 options to where should i continue my life. Confused,and loosing way in many choices.

Today,at this very moment.. I know where to head,and..i can pick all 5 ways at once,with no worries. No need to choose.

Tommorow...? Bring the shit on! I'm not afraid.. I've put my step one foot higher,and run,rushes to the top.. CU @ MY SUCCESS!!

Friday, October 30, 2009 at 3:24am

No comments:

Post a Comment