Tuesday, February 2, 2010

- Friendship Paintbrush -


I always brings my paintbrush wherever I go
Just in case I need to cover up,
For no one saw the real me
I'm scared of showing you myself
Afraid of what you're going to do to me
Afraid....

You will laugh or even mock me up
I'm scared of losing you

I want to peel my paint off completely
To show the truly and really me
But I wanted you to try to understand,
I need you to accept what you seen.
So, if you patient enough and close your eyes,
I'll peel my paint slowly
Please understood the pain
To let myself be seen

Now all is peeled off
I felt naked and cold
And if you still loves me for who I am,
You are my friend, as pure as gold

But I need to keep my brush
And hold it in my hand
I want it ready to wear
If there's someone don't understand

So, cover me up Palls...
And thanks for your truly love
But,let me keep my brush
'Till I can love myself
For whoever I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment